View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 06:37 PM   #26 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

7 years in a 323 cabrio, 4 years in a 350 vert, and now 6 months with a 370 vert.

I adjust both side mirrors all the way outward, as much as they can stretch. One time my friend ask me, " Does you car have a blind spot?" She thought the blind spot is too big that I can't even check it by turning my head, cos she never see me turn my head.

Never has an accident that caused by blind spot.

Of course, I am NOT saying we don't need shoulder check, sometimes, I do turn my head too.

Every car has blind spot, we can't blame the blind spot, it's the drivers' responsibility to overcome it.

BTW, FYI, the one car I notice it has damn blind spot, you might not believe me, but it is my experience cause I used to drive that car, it's the Mazda Protege5, yup, a wagon with TONS of windows. I have to put a convex on both side... Yup, the blind spot on that one is even worse than 370.

CAD$0.02

Last edited by alcheng; 02-27-2012 at 06:40 PM.
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote