View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 06:08 PM   #21 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

ill be honest, i absolutely adore my 370... but one thing that irks me is changing lanes... especially on a busy highway... i dont drive her too often to keep the miles low on it for better trade in for a newer 370 or GTR in the future, but when i do take her out for a drive.... highway drivng..... and changing lanes is a real worrisome thing for me, the blindspot windows are so small you really dont even see the point in why Nissan put them there and thought they would prevent the "blindspot" from occuring.. i drive in the slow lane and have to completely turn my head and body around in order to partially see lol.
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote