View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 10:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpathfinder View Post
Hey, you finally started your journal...congrats! It was nice to re-live your first two years of Z ownership again.
I had to think about everything I've done! I should have started this sooner, but seeing as how I am stranded in Nova Scotia at the moment it seemed like the time to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edconline View Post
Great start on the journal! It's nice you were taking pictures along the way so you had them to add in here. Looking forward to seeing the PSS's on the car this spring
I should have had pictures of you under the car installing the HFC's! lol
I am soooo looking forward to the PSS's. Can't wait to see your mods installed too!

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote