View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 05:34 PM   #50 (permalink)
Streetlife
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z Mont/sport
Streetlife will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_370 View Post
I have the same exact thing on the drivers front bumper, going to the dealer Friday...
Keep us posted man. I live in Houston too, your update will help me in my decision making process. I love to detail ( i am a detailer part time) and use nothing but the best professional products on details, the last thing i want to see in the paint is orange peel or any defects that should've been prevented and corrected before the car left the factory. I don't understand how no one at the Nissan's paint factory hasn't observed these paint conditions at the paint factory, the signs are there without a doubt. I've heard of cars having thin clear coats, but based on the stories i'm hearing about Nissan's paint jobs this has been on going for a while. This has gone on for far too long. I am in love with the 370z, i've followed it since the spy pics first came out, it's still the only car on my list. I'm waiting to see when the overhaul of the paint factory at Nissan will occur, or at least a permanent solution that will bring them up to par with the other car companies that are readily available.

Last edited by Streetlife; 08-18-2009 at 05:40 PM.
Streetlife is offline   Reply With Quote