View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 06:52 AM   #2367 (permalink)
Fire
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 ZL1 6mt black
Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond repute

Import sounds like you had a great time. My Nissan experience was good. Your basic good dealer experience. My ZL1 experience has soo far been kinda mysterious. Took almost 2 weeks to get bank approval for loan. I called to get my order # and they said that the computers where down (I did find out that the computer that issues ZL1 vins. was down) and also that they don't usually give out the order #. They are supposed to call me this week with the order #. I've been told that it could take up to 10 weeks to get my car. I've also learned that the plant has shut down for a second time in 3 weeks and that I may be getting a 2013 as after ths shutdown the plant will be making only 2013's.