Thread: Nissan 370Z
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 01:06 AM   #13 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenlucksek View Post
Hi all,

I have a question about the Z. Are the 370Z a fully Japanese car? I mean all parts like the design, engineer, built, developed. Are all the process done by the Japanese?

Thanks.
Where are you going with this? for satisfaction? or research?

I know it's build in Tochigi Japan. It was designed by Randy Rodriguez in California. Then that design sketch was taken to Japan and there the design was finalized (Randy received a copy of the final design and was asked what he thought of it. He obviously gave it a ).

Car is built 100% in Japan. If you add options like illuminated kickplates or splash guards or other small options, they are sometimes installed at the port/local dealer etc. These cars are fully built and shipped to us. NO parts are built or modified or installed in United states. Just like the GTR
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote