View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #95 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptre155 View Post
Drove a Z this morning. The shifting is awesome. I liked everything except the stereo. What a piece of crap. Can always swap that out I suppose. Dealer in CT had 3 nismo's. One was a 2011 and he only dropped 3800 off the msrp. I would have thought they could have done better. What's people pAying for their Z's compared to the msrp??
Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptre155 View Post
It looks like the nismo for 2013 is exactly the same? other then a few options i dont care about. Is that true? i tried looking around but couldnt tell for sure.
What dealer in CT did you go to?

And as for your answer to the Nismo question yes a few minor changes:
Quote:
The Nismo model doesn’t benefit from the visual tweaks, but gets a new Bose Premium Audio Package with two additional speakers and two subwoofers, premium gun metallic dark-finish 19-inch wheels, and Nissan GT-R style high-rigidity brake hoses and performance brake fluid.
2013 Nissan 370Z Preview | Motorward
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote