Thread: Help!
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 04:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pharmacist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Sport 6MT
Pharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsaleem101 View Post
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum and I've been seeing/reading everyone's posts about the 370z and how much they love it. My father is on the verge of getting a 370z coupe himself. Being a middleaged man, he felt the need to leave BMW sedans and their outrageous maintenance costs and decided to pursue a car that he actually loves, which is the new Z. Now, he tells me that rather than forking out $40k right now, he thinks that he would like to wait for the roadster version. Everyone knows that the performance of a roadster isn't as nimble and precise as that of a coupe's, but he won't listen. Also, aesthetically, the coupe looks better and seems like more of something that he would like to use.

Firstly, can anyone tell me when the roadster will be in showrooms? Nissanusa.com says late summer, but the roadster's page remains in the future/concept section of the website which makes me question if it really will be out this summer.

Secondly, in the Nissan's purists eye, should he wait for the roadster and risk not liking it? or should I continue to convince him to get the platinum graphite with frost, touring with sports that is anxiously waiting an owner at the Nissan dealership here in houston?

Guys, help! I'm going off to college in a year and I really want him to get a car that he will legitimately like for years to come! plus, I really wanna drive it soon!

Thanks and I hope to be an avid member of the site soon
So he wants to buy a 370z but you're driving a ferrari f430 right out of college?
Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote