View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 11:25 AM   #85 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Specific handling tests are one thing, but actually putting it all together (i.e. lap times) are what matters the most. Straights removed the 5.0 and Z are neck and neck.

Both are awesome cars... the Mustang just has a hard time trying to prove that it can actually handle because NO ONE believes it. Even when presented with hard evidence.

Oh well, it works for me. I love taking non-believer friends for rides. Going into a corner hot they think we're going to die.
I've ridden in your Mustang, and I've driven behind it on the Dragon.

Anyone who says it can't handle is full of crap.

If it's quantifiably worse than the Z in the corners, I've not got the butt sensors to recognize it.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote