View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 07:54 AM   #2273 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
As a Canadian you "have" to love putin. Used to work on a winged sprint car and we raced in Pa, NY and Canada. Loved the putin, hated the non-english speaking Canadians. I really have to ask how do you get frenchies with attitude in Canada, a British country? I've been to France they speak english and are very friendly Hmmmm.
Trust me, I live in Montreal, the english community is pretty tight knit...due to Muay thai and sports, i know some pretty chill french peeps who embrace english (they know it will get them farther) but then you have so many other ignornant Quebecors...its mind boggling. People from France will work here but consider the french from Quebec as below them

Oh and its Poutine....Chicken Poutine...mmmmmmm