View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 12:25 AM   #77 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauge View Post
Heh, well I don't know. I always figured the mustang weighed more. Granted I never actually looked. Sorry I didn't know?

Ahh Nismo is around 4.4 and Mustang Boss is around 4. So .4 second difference in 0-60, I was wrong. At least I added a question mark because I didn't know :P But I don't think .4 seconds is enough to make fun of me ><

EDIT:
In fact looking at standard 2010 models of the 370Z(base) and the Mustang (base) the 0-60 IS faster on the Z, see I knew I read about it somewhere. Likely you will come back and find some flaw in my reading I overlooked and make fun of me >< please be gentle if I am indeed mistaken.
0-120 and 30-150 times are more indicative of performance feel. 0-100 is far better than 0-60, as well. However, 5-60 is probably the best comparison tool regarding how you will feel regarding acceleration. Most people done want to replace their clutch every 5k miles, so a hard slip from 4k rpm is not a very useful comparison in the real world on the street.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote