View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 05:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Roadster4Us
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Roadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston Z View Post
I've been driving the Z for a few weeks now. Everything working great. Then suddenly the XM Weather on the Nav quit working - saying I needed a subscription for this service. That's fine - I'm happy to subscribe for it (although I though the first 3 months were free). However when I called XM, they said that my radio was incapable of receiving weather. Never mind that it worked for 2 weeks with maps & forecasts. The XM supervisor thought I was crazy. I've asked the Houston Dealer to help, but I'm afraid XM isn't going to budge. Has anyone else experienced this?
No issues on my 2010. Weather and traffic alerts and maps work great. I would try XM again and hope you get someone that knows what they are talking about. Either that or try signing up online and see if it gives you those options.

2013 Camaro ZL1
Roadster4Us is offline   Reply With Quote