View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 08:57 AM   #2215 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
Nice +1repped for the proper spelling of "eh" when referring to our candian stereotype. However when on vacation this past month some Americans I met and was hanging out with would point out if we used "eh". It was a good laugh so even guilty of using it. Lol.

You can say your southern but I know you guys get the same if not worse winter then we do here in Ontario. Heck I've even made trips down to NY state to do some boarding. Pretty good spots IMO. I think next time we are going to Vermont though for some of that powder!
This year is SO BAD that I havent even bothered to make the trip to VT. I go to Vermont multiple time per winter, usually. I work for a Ski Shop so I even ride for FREE up there and its still not worth the trip. The woods barely have snow in them and are UNRIDEABLE! Terrible. I have been riding 19yrs and this could be the first year that Im not gonna ride ANY powder. BTW if you ever do make a trip to VT you def want to be hit up either Jay Peak or Stowe. I suppose you most likely would anyway seeing as you would be coming from Canada. STOWE = Shredding the woods there on a powder day is about as close to heaven as you can possibly get. I have had beyond epic experiences there

Wow, nice to have the day off. I can write super long pointless messages like that

G Morning everybody