View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 08:29 AM   #2211 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Hey I'm a southern friend but not that far south eh.

Nice +1repped for the proper spelling of "eh" when referring to our candian stereotype. However when on vacation this past month some Americans I met and was hanging out with would point out if we used "eh". It was a good laugh so even guilty of using it. Lol.

You can say your southern but I know you guys get the same if not worse winter then we do here in Ontario. Heck I've even made trips down to NY state to do some boarding. Pretty good spots IMO. I think next time we are going to Vermont though for some of that powder!