View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 07:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Even better! Dude I almost decided to buy an oil cooler today.........until I realized I wouldn't have money for the track days themselves

I'll just have to wait till I start getting some FT income. Gonna try out Modshack's pieced together oil cooler kit.
I would recommend that if you want to try tracking your Z that you go for a hyperdrive event first. You'd need a NASA membership which I believe is 40 bucks and then its 50 bucks for a half hour hyperdrive with classroom and instructor. Would still recommend an oil cooler, upgraded brake pads and fluids but otherwise thats it. Oh, and a helmet too.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote