View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 01:23 PM   #31 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWS44 View Post
I can sympathize. I just moved from a 2010 Grand Sport, which was my second Vette, into my 370Z roadster. Loved Vettes since I was old enough to say the word, but decided it was a good time to step back from the giant payments for a little while. Had a 350Z Roadster before the first Vette, so I knew they were a lot of fun too, plus, like you mentioned, the Z interior is pretty darn sweet. I was shocked how much nicer the 370 interior was, even over the 350 I had.

Like you, it was a struggle to find exactly what I wanted in this area. Original plan was for a new one, but then by pure luck, someone traded in a 2010 roadster that was EXACTLY what I wanted, and was still in great shape. Decided to let them eat the depreciation for a change!

Hope you track one down too!

Lol... damn when you are saying the 350 interior was nice... you KNOW vette interiors SUCK!!!
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote