View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 01:20 PM   #30 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetlife View Post
That's what i did. My girl will be here on March 14,2012, ordered September 2,2011. Like unknown said, i thought my options would be easy to come by (Auto,sport package, splash guards, all the mats, illuminated kick plates) but the color I wanted has become rare too. Monterey Blue. I've noticed touring is what Nissan makes the most of (Common colors like brilliant silver,magnetic black, pearl white) , not specifically what i wanted for my 370Z. Nissan already doesn't produce a lot of 370Z's because of the impracticalness of them, and the economy (sports cars really are looked at as disposable income items every time there's an economic downturn). Trust me, just order and you can do this, the key is patience.
Oh god... that's the color I wanted. That was the first thing I gave up on. A year without finding a Z that had auto sport and mblue. I gave up. Lol. Then I tried on the second car for 3 months... and gave up. I now actuqlly found three now that I have my GM. Lol
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote