View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 09:27 AM   #24 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetlife View Post
That's what i did. My girl will be here on March 14,2012, ordered September 2,2011. Like unknown said, i thought my options would be easy to come by (Auto,sport package, splash guards, all the mats, illuminated kick plates) but the color I wanted has become rare too. Monterey Blue. I've noticed touring is what Nissan makes the most of (Common colors like brilliant silver,magnetic black, pearl white) , not specifically what i wanted for my 370Z. Nissan already doesn't produce a lot of 370Z's because of the impracticalness of them, and the economy (sports cars really are looked at as disposable income items every time there's an economic downturn). Trust me, just order and you can do this, the key is patience.
I physically CANNOT ORDER this car. The dealership tried 2 times already and got rejected or something. I confirmed this with Nissan USA customer service, and they pulled the dealership information and confirmed that yes, they were being straight with me. So unless the dealership has them on a pay-roll or something, yes, that is true. Nissan apparently is NOT! like Ford or GM where you can just waltz in and order something. I have trouble wrapping my mind around it, but everyone confirms that this is true.

Will see if they have something in their network, though. It's possible I guess.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote