View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 09:16 AM   #23 (permalink)
Streetlife
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z Mont/sport
Streetlife will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Honestly import, all this time I told you that it will be best to order. I went through a very similar storry as you and if I had to do it all over again I would have just ordered my car. I didn't go through it once, I went through it twice... and I was way more flexible than you. The only thing I was sure of was auto sport. I had 3 different colors. Base or touring was up in the air pending on how a dealer deals. I personally feel navs have no place in sports cars so I didn't want one...
You would think my flexibility would have gotten me a Z fairly quick. Its an agonizing experience. And from experience I'm telling you... living in this deep south 5 state hellhole of car purchasing... ORDER! You will be so much happier.
That's what i did. My girl will be here on March 14,2012, ordered September 2,2011. Like unknown said, i thought my options would be easy to come by (Auto,sport package, splash guards, all the mats, illuminated kick plates) but the color I wanted has become rare too. Monterey Blue. I've noticed touring is what Nissan makes the most of (Common colors like brilliant silver,magnetic black, pearl white) , not specifically what i wanted for my 370Z. Nissan already doesn't produce a lot of 370Z's because of the impracticalness of them, and the economy (sports cars really are looked at as disposable income items every time there's an economic downturn). Trust me, just order and you can do this, the key is patience.

Last edited by Streetlife; 02-23-2012 at 09:19 AM.
Streetlife is offline   Reply With Quote