View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 01:10 AM   #16 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Honestly import, all this time I told you that it will be best to order. I went through a very similar storry as you and if I had to do it all over again I would have just ordered my car. I didn't go through it once, I went through it twice... and I was way more flexible than you. The only thing I was sure of was auto sport. I had 3 different colors. Base or touring was up in the air pending on how a dealer deals. I personally feel navs have no place in sports cars so I didn't want one...
You would think my flexibility would have gotten me a Z fairly quick. Its an agonizing experience. And from experience I'm telling you... living in this deep south 5 state hellhole of car purchasing... ORDER! You will be so much happier.
I went all the way to the top of Nissan Corporate (USA) through a snake-maze of 800 numbers and found out that my dealership was being dead-honest. They cannot order the car, and noone in my area can, either. Either Nissan USA is "in on it", or Nissan just works VERY differently than any other car company I am used to.

I want NAV, because to me, the 370Z Touring...is a Touring car. No, not on the level than an Aston Martin is or something, but it's definitely more luxurious than many others. I kindof think of it as a 911 Lite.

Further, the NAV adds many other "cool" things other than Zagat restaurant review. Apparently, it adds an ungodly air of exclusivity!
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote