View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 10:18 AM   #819 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal09 View Post
Thats funny, they did that with me when I bought 275/30-19 for my m3, (stock is 255/35/19) and the guy threw this big stink about putting on wrong tires. Literally went on about how unsafe they would be since they werent made for my car, felt like when I was 16 and my dad was trying to give me advice about women, just STFU!!
Yeah it's a CYA policy, though. They have to have that conversation so that you can't come back and sue them if the tire blows out or something.
LIKE us on Facebook!