View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 10:08 AM   #17 (permalink)
fairlady_z95
Base Member

Drives: 95 Z32
fairlady_z95 has a reputation beyond reputefairlady_z95 has a reputation beyond reputefairlady_z95 has a reputation beyond reputefairlady_z95 has a reputation beyond reputefairlady_z95 has a reputation beyond reputefairlady_z95 has a reputation beyond reputefairlady_z95 has a reputation beyond reputefairlady_z95 has a reputation beyond reputefairlady_z95 has a reputation beyond reputefairlady_z95 has a reputation beyond reputefairlady_z95 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold K. View Post
In California you pay tax at the dealer, and they file it with the DMV. Most states operate this way.

That Z in the link is a fully loaded car, thus the price. But that price is MSRP. If that's the car you want, go to the dealer and offer them invoice + $200. Invoice on that car is 39,500. Start from there.
Thank you, this is what I wanted to hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluezed View Post
OP, I ordered mine from that same dealer but didn't deal with the same sales guy. I got mine for invoice + $200 and it was factory ordered. Let me know if you want to deal with the sales guy that I worked with to get mine ordered.

Once you get yours, make sure to visit here.
Sounds good. I'll do more shoppin around. Don't know if I want a brand new one yet. Just thought I ask all my noob questions now and everyone on this site has been great and not so much annoyed at these questions yet.
fairlady_z95 is offline   Reply With Quote