View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 12:12 AM   #2076 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face View Post
Nope, leave the strut bar on, it's not in the way at all. Install was easy as pie. Took about an hour and a half. One thing to note: The brackets that mount the intake pipes to the heat shield boxes go OUTSIDE the box. Also, refer to the instructions "exploded view" whenever you're wondering "hmm... is this where I should use the lock washers or the wavy washers?" You'll see.

Touring and sport/touring drivers note: Prepare to reset all our XM and FM presets, and any iPhone contacts you loaded. You'll have to reactivate your S mode too.

Engine sounds the same at idle and low throttle. From 1/3 to 1/2 throttle you get the high pitched (though quiet) whistle sound. at WOT you get a very throaty growl, and I love it. Much more V8 sounding, not that I really wanted that, but it's good. lol

Thank alot man!! I will pay attention to those when I install them. Hopefully the weather will allow me to do that tomorrow.