View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 12:27 PM   #2035 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepali View Post
I bought my Z today!
Congrats on the Z nepali!!! And welcome aboard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Good morning all!

I had spent the past two weeks driving Mrs. Gurney's MDX to work as she was recovering from some surgery. It really got me thinking about getting a daily driver although my round trip commute is only 15 miles and I really love driving the Z.

Getting back into the Z from the MDX was definitely a shock to the system - felt like I was in go cart. I really love this car!

Have a great week all.

Mike

Best wish on Mrs.gurneyeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
I'm in awesome shape myself Ken. Is round a shape lol. I do stay very active with the fire department and work but love the food I prefer to say that I add left corner weight for the track

Holy molly, what happen today on a Tuesday morning, pages and pages of talks from Mr.nepali getting a new Z to Fire trying to change the weight balance of the ZL1 by taking charboilcheeseburgersss now and Mr.kenchan is going to see if his Valentine is still sucking hard on the glass when Mr.happytheman is recalling the spicy taco but make sure don't take too much otherwise you're gonna keep on having exhaust coming out from your a$$ like a Magnaflow.

LOL

nuff trash nuff trash

Good Afternoon Mr.kenchan, Mr.dAvenue, Mr.Fire, Mr.gurneyeagle, Mr.happytheman, Mr.pedz and All Z fellows!!

UPS says the delivery of the K&N should come at the end of today, will post pic once received.

Last edited by alcheng; 02-21-2012 at 12:29 PM.