View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 12:14 PM   #73 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

The prices for the clear bra look good to me for a good installer. It would be a little cheaper if you did not have aftermarket parts because they could use a computer program to cut everything out and save money on materials.

Now with that being said I would just do the high impact areas entire front bumper, headlights, 24 inches up the hood, 24 inches of the front fenders, A pillars, mirrors, 8-12 inches above the windshield, and rocker panels (if you want).

Those are the areas I seen most effected by bugs on our car and had clear bra applied. So far so good, and on rare occasion I find spots up high on the hood but I just wipe it down with quick detail when I get home.

Also for reference all above items minus the rocker panels cost me 850.00 USD from one of the areas most reputable installers. Which included a lifetime warranty if/when it starts to discolor. I have always felt clear bra is one of the best investments someone can make for their car(s).