View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 11:30 AM   #2027 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Good morning all!.

I had spent the past two weeks driving Mrs. Gurney's MDX to work as she was recovering from some surgery.

Looking forward to Daytona this weekend. Happy - we have to hook-up one day as I spent my summers growing up in Melbourne/Indialantic/Satellite Beach with my Mom's side of the family. I really miss the area. I attended the 24 Hour race at Daytona from 1979 through 1995; always a blast. Basically a camping trip with a car race going on. Also attended Sebring during the same time frame. Unbelievable cars and access to drivers back then. .

Have a great week all.

Mike
Hope the Mrs. is doing ok!

So you're going to be in Daytona this weekend? What are your plans looking like? Maybe we can hook up at the World of Beers for a couple.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub