View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 09:57 PM   #1983 (permalink)
pedZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Tour/Spt/Nav/6MT
pedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I waxed the 370 today -- nose to tail -- just in time to put her to bed and travel to a Microsoft office in Irvine tomorrow for the day. Joy of joys. I need to brush up on my buzzwords tonight so I can embrace technology in a customer-centric ecosystem tomorrow and circle back to a competive advantage I can leverage in the market on a go-forward basis to create a true strategic imperative among my company's stakeholders.

Konis did not go in this weekend either because of this:

Saturday next they are going in -- come hell or high water -- just in time to go to Utah the following week. Geesh. Work is once again seriously messing with my Z time.
Looking forward to hearing about your Koni install Mr. Onzedge.

You'll be down in my neck of the woods tomorrow. I go to that same Microsoft office a few times every year.