View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 09:33 PM   #1982 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

I waxed the 370 today -- nose to tail -- just in time to put her to bed and travel to a Microsoft office in Irvine tomorrow for the day. Joy of joys. I need to brush up on my buzzwords tonight so I can embrace technology in a customer-centric ecosystem tomorrow and circle back to a competive advantage I can leverage in the market on a go-forward basis to create a true strategic imperative among my company's stakeholders.

Konis did not go in this weekend either because of this:

Saturday next they are going in -- come hell or high water -- just in time to go to Utah the following week. Geesh. Work is once again seriously messing with my Z time.