View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 12:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
tbonesteak
Track Member

Drives: MY09 MB 6MT
tbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, Joe and Fusz you guys are great. It's always great to have honest dealerships that participate in the forums. I've taken nothing but tons of useful info from you guys. Thank you. Ok, back on topic. I currently have an 07 sl550, 09 z, and a ford bronco from like the 80s. I'm hoping to pick up a 2010 rx350. The reason why i initially asked the question was because 2 salespeople that i've spoken to this weekend told me that utilizing CARS has a big impact on ability to negotiate the selling price. I didn't know about the demand that has been created for new cars via this program. I guess i'll start calling and telling the dealerships everything up front and see where i can go from there. My goal is 1000 above invoice. Do you guys think that's possible with the Cash for clunkers program? Thanks again.
tbonesteak is offline   Reply With Quote