View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 10:24 PM   #1943 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

well guys, the mod bug finally bit me and i purchased myself a whiteline front swaybar from scott at fontana nissan. Got it installed day before yesterday and i have to say with the limited sharp curves that i've had to go through in the last day i can still definitely tell a night and day difference from the stock front swaybar. The car as a whole just feels a lot more stable in the corners and true to their word my tires stay glued to the road more now than they did before especially over some of the rough roads out here. Overall am very happy with them and most likely gonna be getting the rear swaybar to go with them come next month