View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 02:41 PM   #1866 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Ooh, yeah good question Srenity! I want to know too!

Good afternoon Mr. Onzedge, Mr. PedZ, Mr. Luna, Mr. KingZee, Mr. Alcheng, Mr. Luna, Mr. Kenchan, Mr. Fire and everyone elses!

No Z action yet, but plan on a bucket wash and vacuum session. maybe I'll take my wife to teh movies this weekend.

Nope, no photog hobby here, thank God! I already "spend too much money" on my Z!

Good Afternoon Mr.happytheman, what movie are you thinking about???

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Oh sweet! Luv this community for the simple fact of useful feedback like that!
Yup, from technical questions to how to make charboilburgers and even discussion what beer should feed to raccoons, WE'VE GOT THE ANSWERS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZee View Post

I vote 2gb card though
Mr.KingZee

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Ummmm. I am trying to ascertain whether there is a double-entendre buried in your question. I'll play it straight.

I indulged in a Porterhouse, medium rare, served with this pork belly side and garlic mashed potatoes. I started with a genuine caesar slaad and finished with this thing they call the "chocolate mousse bombe" -- it was more like a hand grenade, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi there, mr.happy!

wheew, just got done with a lot of chores... it's really nice out today and feels like a waste not motoring my Z... but still salt on the ground. oh well.

was in the garage working on a small project for my music room and was really tempted to strip off my Z's car cover to take a look inside.
I can imagine the music room of Mr.kenchan looks like this on Saturday:

LOL

No Z action these couple days for me, wet&humid with salty water road surface, snowing right now... Z is Zzzzing

Last edited by alcheng; 02-18-2012 at 02:43 PM.