View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 10:03 AM   #1666 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Morning Mr Kenchan,

Lucky you, still 4 weeks out for me now. It is warmer here also, I could technically drive if the winter tire law wasn't in effect till March 15th

But...roads are still full of salt, patches of ice, wouldn't be worth it lol
hello, mr.thegreatone! oh, you have tire laws there, huh? that's smart for the regular-folk for sure. i sometimes want to walk out and kick benz/bmw driver's arse when they are slipping and sliding all over the place with their no-season tires + RWD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post

Im prob about 6wks away.
that's still a ways to go... you going to work on your koni's and rotors in the mean time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
The weather is total crap here too. It is only going to 60 F this afternoon.
hi mr.onzedge. that's just too bad. people in my area will be out and about in shorts in blazing 60F.