View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 10:06 PM   #1645 (permalink)
Srenity
Track Member

Drives: 40th
Srenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yah, i wish i had an area outside that can house these two, but no go for me. i think what's going to happen is i will make a corner shelf where i can stack the recycle bin above the garbage one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Good Morning, Mr. Kenchan.

The city imposed those things on us also. We have 3 cans -- Garbage, Recycling, Yard. I don't mind them all that much except the guys who pick them up are lazy/sloppy/on drugs. They often leave the containers right in front of my driveway, which makes me have to stop, get out, and then move them out of the way. It is a minor irritation in the big picture I suppose, but pisses me off. I call and complain but it still happens every now and then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.onzedge- ahhhh.. dang, that would suck... the trash pickup guys here apparently use these fork-lift kind of arms to pickup the bins without getting out of their truck (yes, lazy fat-arse midwestern style )... i am hoping that in this case, the trash can will be left where it was picked up by the machine... but i am sure wind will push it in the middle of my drive way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAvenue View Post
Happy Hump Day

Yeah, those guys don't give a rip about anything. See Exhibit A. It was a real PITA to put the tire back on, too.
Man I can not believe I missed all the trash talk. I come to the forum to get away from the garbage business and come to find more garbage talk....go figure. FYI I manage a landfill for a living. It's okay to talk bad about the hauling guys though they piss us off at the landfill all the time.