View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 11:56 AM   #200 (permalink)
EventHorizoN
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Audi S4 Quattro
EventHorizoN is a jewel in the roughEventHorizoN is a jewel in the roughEventHorizoN is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtkiller View Post
Great write up from Satursday's Button event Mike! I was the guy with white 370z that day Fuel starvation most definately kicks in with 4 to 5 gallons of used fuel for me also. I'll know it as soon as I hit off ramp which then ruins that session boo. I hope a solution presents itself soon it's rather annoying having to run a full tank before going out on the track.

I'm running Endless MX72 pads in the front and project mu b-force in the rears and have never experienced ice mode yet (lucky) all though abs can kicks in quite a lot if I manage to hard brake into corners or late brake from correcting too much corner entry.

Anyways great time on the 2:02.xxx even if it is unofficial gives me great excitement to know that the car is capable of doing that with just basic mods. I will be also replacing my crap viscous LSD soon and I can't wait to hear your feedback on the OS Giken LSD next time your out at Buttonwillow.
Get Em!
EventHorizoN is offline   Reply With Quote