View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 09:09 AM   #1550 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Yes, that's a very good deal, I sent a PM to the OP.

Thank you very much ken-san!!
np, mr.alcheng. hope you get the set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I just always do an alignment after any kind of suspension work.
hello, mr.onzege!

agreed, that is good practice. especially since davenue mentioned the front was lowered by 1/4" or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPTonyD View Post
Past few months I've been driving around my damaged 370z with a scrap rear bumper and a huge dent in my front bumper near the corner of the fangs. Last Thursday I finally brought it into a shop, a really ghetto one, but i have done business with him before on my IS300, so I trusted him. I finally got it back this evening, and he did amazing job. Fixed my dent, repainted my blacked out fangs, and repainted my whole rear bumper. I wish I did a before and after cause he did an amazing job.
sounds good MVP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Hey Kenman. The dealer said it could be up to 10 weeks. They only started making them 1/26/2012. If it isn't in by ZdayZ I'll be driving the Z there. If it does come in I will still be at ZDayZ with the ZL1. I'm already looking at pulleys and tune to make 630hp vs 580hp stock. The car I ordered is red with black stripe kit, black rims, suade steering wheel and shifter, sunroofand 6mt.
6MT!

hey happy, that bubble can be sanded/filed off and polished...but yah, that's not acceptable in my book. i would take it back or fix it. not sure wat glue they used but hope it's removable...otherwise it will be a biotch to file that off in that small gap without scratching.