View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 10:09 PM   #1471 (permalink)
Srenity
Track Member

Drives: 40th
Srenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post
TMAN1985 installed his Berk HFC'S on Friday and I recommended PB blaster the night before. The bolts came off extremely easy the next morning. Bolts look like new.
Yeah I used PB blaster the night before and most of them came off pretty easy. That last one though was stuborn. I have been on an extended break from the install cooking and eating dinner. Mesquite smoked tri-tip was my controbution and the roommate made risotto and ceasar salad. Not sure if mixing italian and BBQ is the koser but it was good. Roomates girlfriend made chocolate covered strawberrys for desert. Now I am in food coma and not sure if the install portion of the job will happen tonight or tomorrow after work.

Question on the ART pipes for those that have done this. What is the best method to get the round metal crush gasket to stay inplace and seal between the headers and the ART pipes? I was planning on using some high temp gasket tube.