View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 11:58 AM   #1444 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin82 View Post
a few of you guys wanted to see better pics of the wing. Here it is in action!
Mr.martin82, nice Pic, the wing looks very good with the Z!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knio View Post
I'll just leave this here for now
Jealous on those of you can go to the track while my Z is hibernating!!

LOL. Nice Vid Mr.Knio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srenity View Post
Well I got started on the oiler cooler install a lot later yesterday than I had originally planned. My trip to Costco, Home Depot, Target, Sears, Best Buy, bike shop, and surf shop took a lot longer than i had anticipated. Anyway I started on the project about 6:30pm. At about midnight I was finished. It could have gone a lot faster but I stopped for dinner, and was doing it solo for the first time. All in all now that I have done it once it would not take nearly as long to do it a second time. The instructions provided by Z1 are pretty good. Sorry for the crappy pics. One of the items that I was scouting on my domestic excursion was a new camera. No choice made but I got my eye on the Canon Powershot S100 that recently came out.

Sounds like it's the busiest day of the week for you bro! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Update on the bro-Hal, came home from the hospital; UCD Medical Center - Sacramento a week ago last Weds. Follow up this last Weds and had all of the gizmo's taken off. Doing well, is tired and can only last a few hours out and about. No driving of his Z yet. Thanks to all that have called and stopped by, and a special thanks to those that have taken care of him this last week while I was at work.
Mr.ZForce, best wishes to your brother!!

Good Afternoon Z fellows!!!!

Light snowing in Toronto here and freaking cold temperature.

Last edited by alcheng; 02-12-2012 at 12:01 PM.