View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 10:06 AM   #1432 (permalink)
pedZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Tour/Spt/Nav/6MT
pedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srenity View Post
Well I got started on the oiler cooler install a lot later yesterday than I had originally planned. My trip to Costco, Home Depot, Target, Sears, Best Buy, bike shop, and surf shop took a lot longer than i had anticipated. Anyway I started on the project about 6:30pm. At about midnight I was finished. It could have gone a lot faster but I stopped for dinner, and was doing it solo for the first time. All in all now that I have done it once it would not take nearly as long to do it a second time. The instructions provided by Z1 are pretty good. Sorry for the crappy pics. One of the items that I was scouting on my domestic excursion was a new camera. No choice made but I got my eye on the Canon Powershot S100 that recently came out.

Fow now I left the undertray off so that I can drive it around for a few days to double check on leaks easily. The test in the garage was leak free but I want be sure before I put that tray back on.

Also prior to wrapping everything up last night I sprayed PB blaster on my Cat bolts with the plan of installing my Motordyne ART pipes today.