View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 10:02 AM   #1431 (permalink)
Srenity
Track Member

Drives: 40th
Srenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud of

Well I got started on the oiler cooler install a lot later yesterday than I had originally planned. My trip to Costco, Home Depot, Target, Sears, Best Buy, bike shop, and surf shop took a lot longer than i had anticipated. Anyway I started on the project about 6:30pm. At about midnight I was finished. It could have gone a lot faster but I stopped for dinner, and was doing it solo for the first time. All in all now that I have done it once it would not take nearly as long to do it a second time. The instructions provided by Z1 are pretty good. Sorry for the crappy pics. One of the items that I was scouting on my domestic excursion was a new camera. No choice made but I got my eye on the Canon Powershot S100 that recently came out.

Fow now I left the undertray off so that I can drive it around for a few days to double check on leaks easily. The test in the garage was leak free but I want be sure before I put that tray back on.

Also prior to wrapping everything up last night I sprayed PB blaster on my Cat bolts with the plan of installing my Motordyne ART pipes today.