View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 02:35 PM   #1396 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srenity View Post
Good Morning Mr. Happy, Mr. Kenchan, Mr. DAvenue, and Mr. OnZedge. Sucks about your Macbook DAvenue. I think I am going to install my Z1 oil cooler today. I was going to do it at OnZedges place but the scheduling did not work out so I am going to tackle the job myself. Hope the Koni's made it the top of the domestic list.
hi mr. srenity. GL with the oil cooler install.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Good monring everyone else!!!
good afternoon, mr. onzedge! just got done with a bunch of chores... need to run one more errand this pm and update my allowance book and im done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Yah I was going to say that the scheduling must not have worked out because Mr. Onzedge had to put on an apron!

And good morning to my online fambly!

That's a good thing I guess! It's usually a prerequisite!

hahaha! good pm, mr. happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Bought a roll cage mount for my GoPro. Plus a Kindle Fire to keep my life mate at ease for all the things I do to my car. Lol.
nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedZ View Post
Good morning everyone.
good pm mr. pedZ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZ View Post
Attachment 40978
Decided to put my Z1 stickers on the strut bar. Saving the side windows for my the370z.com stickers
hey that looks good, mr.mrz. and hello! i have the hps and been pretty happy with it.