View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 08:49 PM   #1364 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Do you want her cell phone number? It sounds like you could explain that much better than I could.
Now that would be funny! You sir are a bery humorous man, and I for one think you should take this act of yours on the road.... Of course, this is something that I'd be happy to explain to the Mrs. as well, if necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Bought a Nardi steering wheel with hub and quick release. Awesome.
Are you also going to weld the doors shut and take the windows out in lieu of some mesh?

I kid, I kid! I do wonder though how much weight reduction removing the OEM wheel and airbag netted you? Man, ate you considering taking this hobby to the next level and doing some amateur racing (unless you already are)?
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

Last edited by happytheman; 02-10-2012 at 08:54 PM.