View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 09:11 PM   #64 (permalink)
blue660r01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmacist View Post
What "e-thug"? I was just commenting on a thread minding my own business when your dumbass and the other idiot decided to pick a fight and start an arguement. So
When you're making an *** of yourself throwing out stereotypes things like this will happen. Get out into the real world seriously you have much to learn.

Walk through the projects here with that mouth I GUARANTEE you will be begging for the cops to come help you. Maybe it would be a good reality check for you to learn who is really on your side

We arent "attacking" you in any way we are just trying to make you realize saying stuff like that is ridiculous. You MAYBE had a bad officer dealing with you but it could also have been your attitude (like on here) that got you into trouble. You admitted what you did was wrong and you got punished for it. DEAL WITH IT. Its what cops do. If they let you off on everything they wouldnt be doing their job. Cops arent here to be your friend they are here to enforce laws which exist for a reason.

Those who ticket you are also the first ones who will save your life.