View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 07:49 PM   #497 (permalink)
Cristobal09
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 22 ZL1 & Explorer ST
Cristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Left, right... to each his own.

I'm planning on having the car out at the meet next weekend. The only thing that I need to do soon is fix the steering wheel; the top part has worn through in a place (don't worry -- this was deducted from the purchase price!) so it needs to be reupholstered or replaced. Thankfully I can buy a used wheel in good condition for $75.

With the old wheel I am going to cut the bottom and weld in a flat bar, so it's one of those flat-bottomed D shaped steering wheels. I'll probably have it upholstered in alcantara or something. But that will probably be a $300-500 project so it can wait.
Do you plan on modding it? When u say next weekend do you mean ffx?