View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 01:29 PM   #1283 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Martin82, that Seibon wing looks like pure sex in that pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZ View Post
Finally bit the bullet and bought my first mod. After reading all the threads and everyones comments on CAI and whether they work or not or if they are worth the money etc, etc.. I went with Z1 post MAF tubes in black only because I want to try and keep the factory look inside the engine bay. A big thank you to the folks at Z1 for helping with the order after online was an epic fail a quick call to there ordering department and I was in business. Now I am not expecting crazy gains off anything i plan on doing to my Z. I think Nissan has done an outstanding job with the car already and I only wish to enhance everything that makes this car great. Next will be either NST light weight pulley kit or CNT Resonated T-pipes. Decisions decisions
Nice! In for first impressions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCORPION View Post
Turned my Z into a Batmobile.
Did you eschew any references to the batman symbol in lieu of something similar to a birdman symbol? That way, you keep it super hero but still stealthy at the same time.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

Last edited by happytheman; 02-09-2012 at 01:32 PM.