View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 09:17 PM   #1272 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good Afternoon 'Fellowship of the Z', I can't believe no update on this thread since Mr.kenchan's 10:23am this morning!!!???

Maybe Mr.kenchan is too busy stealing receipe for CharcoalBoilCheeseBurgers, Mr.happytheman is too busy on getting his head explode, Mr.Mt Tam I Am is too busy drifting around the cops and Mr.onzedge..... yea... where is he btw????

Mr.onzedge, the thread will die without the Official-the370z.com-posterholic!!!!!!

bahhhhhhh.........!!!!!

Haha, thanks for thinking of me!

Ugh, dealing with stuff around the house tonight...typical joys of owning instead of renting. not only that, I made dinner too!

Getting more quotes for paint/prep/hang of my Evo-R diffuser today. Looks like I'm going with the third out of four places. They don't need the car but for a couple of hours and the price/ guarantee is right. In addition to that, they're right down the street from work...so I can drop it and come back in the two hour's time that they need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
huh cool, keep us posted if those wipe the entire width of the blade on our glass.

i bought some piaa or bosch or something on my G as winter blades and it doesnt quite wipe the very bottom edge on the passenger side. not a huge deal, but a little bummed (but was expected of aftermarket blades).
Will do, I'll be popping them on tomorrow and will let you know how it goes.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

Last edited by happytheman; 02-08-2012 at 09:20 PM.