View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 01:33 PM   #22 (permalink)
Pharmacist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Sport 6MT
Pharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the roughPharmacist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post
Wow. Sounds like someone crossed the badge a time or two and didn't like what happened. I'm sure you were perfectly innocent.
Nope, only brush with the law was a few speeding tickets handed out by obnoxious disrespectful cops. Yes, I was guilty on all of them. And yes, even when speeding, I was driving safely, and far less dangerous and far less reckless than most of your precious cops in their cruisers. On the other hand, I did seek police help 3 separate occations: was physically attacked twice, and was deliberately cut off and run off road by a road rager the 3rd occasion. In all 3 situations, I chose not to escalate the situation, but instead i did what a "civilized" person is taught to do, I backed down, and reported it to the police later. Guess what? On all 3 occasions, NOTHING happened! No one arrested, no one charged, absolutely nothing, heck no one even bothered to call me to follow up. I guess they were too busy giving out speeding tickets

So there you go. You were just proven wrong, now