View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 08:41 PM   #42 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz View Post
lol. i only ask cause this girl i work with said to me....i would see your car everyday in the lot and didnt know it was yours! she thought that is was a guy that would look like a punk would drive ie. hat front to back, with baggy pants! not a suit and tie!! lol.

my 2 cars.
Yes they do. I was pulled over by some cops a while back in my G20. When I got out in my scrubs they immediately changed their stance and attitude and seemed almost apologetic. I still got a ticket for window-tint, but they didn't ask for insurance, or anything else. Just my DL, and they looked pretty bummed. I think they were hoping for more than a tint ticket when they saw my blacked out 10 year old economy car.

I keep it blacked out because crime is so bad here, it's worth a tint ticket every year or so to keep the trash from seeing what's in my car very easily.

My Z06 gets nearly 0 attention from either LE or others. I have gotten a total of 3 comments in the past year. One was a head-nod from a guy in a truck, one was a guy at my apartment complex gushing over "WOW! HOLY CRAP!" and one was a pretty hot early 40's something who "raced" me in traffic in her Honda Accord while grinning devilishly at me. I was sad that she exited onto another highway shortly thereafter.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote