View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 04:52 PM   #1239 (permalink)
370ZilverZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 BMW Z4
370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of370ZilverZ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
What I did with my Z today was go outside and appreciate the fact that its not the "refreshed" 2013 model. What a fail. No power bump that the aging 350 got. I totally disagree with the removal of the fangs, I feel they are what distinguished the car and gave it character. That was the 370 "look". Now it looks like a 350. The LEDs look terrible as well. They also took a nicely desiged wheel and made it look like poop. I dont get it. Im almost ashamed. The only thing I like is that the fuel gauge is black ( not hard to do yourself) and the calipers are red (again, not hard to do yourself) thanks Nissan Way to stay competitive. Meanwhile Ford is killing it with the Mustang and I gotta hear about it all day on here!!
I agree. It seems none of the manufacturers listen to what the enthusists are asking for. A TT option, black fuel gauge, ducting and dash LED color options aren't much to ask for. Why go back to a 350Z look, when the 370 is such an improvement IMO.