View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 06:24 PM   #1147 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
We had our big monthly meet yesterday so I took my time and washed my car as well as put on my nice V2 bumper:

Went to pickup my friend from his house and the street he lives on was really, really bad but didn't see how bad until I went through it and ruined my bumper:

Closeup of the damage with a sticker temporarily holding things up:

I will be calling the city he lives in tomorrow and insisting that they pay for the damages since it was their fault for not smoothing out the street after recent repaving.
Dang Wais, I'm really sorry to hear that . I made the HUGE mistake of picking up my girlfriend with the Z in downtown LA, I have never seen roads that bad even in NYC and in the North east after winter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
I'm kinda mad....but only so mad as $13 worth of useless product can make you!

When I bought my Vacmaster VWM510 vacuum on Amazon they listed on the same page a micro-cleaning kit V1MK as being a frequently purchased item with the vacuum. Little did I know that the Vacmaster (which I love by the way) uses a non-traditional 1 7/8" hose, whilst the micro-cleaning kit fits a 1 1/2" hose!
That happened to me too but with Shop Vac accessories, you can sooner go to Home Depot or Lowes and pick up a stepped adapter for every hose diameter.
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob