View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 03:15 PM   #1141 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Good luck with that claim. Lowered car with non-stock bumper.

I'm not trying to be a smart arse, because I'm in the same boat since lowering my car and putting on a Nismo nose. I scrape the nose every day pulling out the driveway. The City is going through the neighborhood now resurfacing streets. If they raise mine anymore, I won't be able to get out.

I've already broken two retaining screws in the fender well. We installed a ramp/grate becuase everyone was scraping leaving the driveway. I'm still scraping. it's a function of the pitch of the driveway in relation to the street.

Love the look, so I'll live with the consequences. I hope all works out for you, so keep us posted.
If you see the photos of the intersection I took you can see how poorly they left the pavement, literally everyone even stock height normal sedans are scraping through there. I had no chance

I'm hoping I can get them to pay for it but if not no worries, I will just eat the cost.